McAllen Real Estate Investors MeetUp

McAllen Real Estate Investors MeetUp

When:

Where:Keller Williams Realty, 833 N Ware Rd McAllen, Texas 78501

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Mcallen, TX · Member since 2017 · 92 posts · 72 votes

The March BP MeetUp is HERE!

RGV BP members will be meeting to discuss all things real estate investing. Bring your deals, challenges, questions. Please invite friends, family, and fellow investors. 

This meeting will be a Q & A Session with a panel of 3 Local Experts; Rick Lopez (expert on Tax Liens, off market properties, and creative financing), Jake Frey (expert on land flipping, wholesaling, and direct mail), and a local Real Estate Attorney. Our goal is for locals investors to connect and establish a growing group, where we can help one another. We welcome suggestions and any feedback from you all.

Doors open and networking starts at 6:30pm and will continue after the Q & A session.

*Food and drinks will be provided*

We will not be selling any products/services/courses. And we ask that anyone who attends honors this as well.

5Reply
70 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Spanish Fort, Ala · Member since 2019 · 97 posts · 88 votes
6y

Do you have online recordings for out of state people?

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Spanish Fort, Ala · Member since 2019 · 97 posts · 88 votes
    6y

    Do you have online recordings for out of state people?

  • Mcallen, TX · Member since 2017 · 92 posts · 72 votes
    6y

    Greg we do have out of state members with similar requests. We will be discussing this and getting back to you. If our sessions begin to be recorded and you would like to receive recordings or tune into live streams please direct message myself and @Boone Tyson your email.

  • Mcallen, TX · Member since 2017 · 92 posts · 72 votes
    6y
  • Real Estate Agent · McAllen Texas · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 186 votes
    6y
  • Chris H.Pro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Boone Tyson @Erik Orozco I would do live stream or video afterward. I think the best would be being able to interact with people live.

  • Realtor · Mcallen, TX · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Erik Orozco Hi Erik , where will this event be hosted ?

  • Real Estate Agent · McAllen Texas · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 186 votes
    6y

    @Fito Landa 833 north ware road McAllen Texas 78501. It’s my office address

  • Real Estate Agent · McAllen Texas · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 186 votes
    6y

    @Chris H. Yes I will get someone to livestream on FB at the meetup. @Erik Orozco don’t let me forget lol

  • Realtor · Mcallen, TX · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Awesome , see you guys there . @Boone Tyson

  • Real Estate Agent · McAllen Texas · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 186 votes
    6y

    Hey everybody! Huge thanks to everyone who came out last night and huge tank to @erik orozco for helping provide another video. I have one copy on my Facebook page and then we have a link for a second copy here

    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Na0s0RJLmjKJ_mK4Wf_BNYnw#McAllen

  • Mcallen, TX · Member since 2017 · 92 posts · 72 votes
    6y

    @Boone Tyson let me know if this link is working for everyone. If not we can share via Dropbox, email etc.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Boone Tyson Hi Boone, I am interested in learning more about the Mcallen/RGV market. When's the next meeting? I live in Dallas currently so I would like to listen remote if possible.

  • Real Estate Agent · McAllen Texas · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 186 votes
    6y

    @Ashkahn Golshani I was thinking about doing a virtual meetup this month. Still need to finalize details on it.

    @Erik Orozco what do you think about doing a zoom meetup?

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    I think Zoom should work. I've participated in another Zoom REA meeting and thought it went really well.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Boone Tyson:

    @Ashkahn Golshani I was thinking about doing a virtual meetup this month. Still need to finalize details on it.

    @Erik Orozco what do you think about doing a zoom meetup?

     Great, I would be interested.

  • Mcallen, TX · Member since 2017 · 92 posts · 72 votes
    6y

    Sounds good @Boone Tyson lets get on a call and plan the details!

  • Rental Property Investor · Mcallen, TX · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Erik Orozco @Boone Tyson

    Howdy! By chance, is there a virtual meetup scheduled soon?

  • Real Estate Agent · McAllen Texas · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 186 votes
    6y

    I think we could definitely get something down

  • Rental Property Investor · Mcallen, TX · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    That would be great! Let me know, I'll for sure make it. I will hopefully close on my first deal soon (house hack), and would be great to meet/ learn from other investors. Ready to acquire more knowledge and help others where I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.