Votes |
Syracuse, NY - Real Estate Investor Meet Up

Danté Belmonte
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Syracuse, NY
Posted Jul 10 2020, 08:46

3 Replies

• 07/28/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Back of building "Hunt Real Estate Office", 7650 Highbridge Rd. Manlius, New York 13104
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

AND WE ARE BACK!!!

I am super excited to have everyone back for our meet ups to network, share potential deals & partnerships as well as learn all things real estate investing. I must note: WE WILL BE MEETING IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION THAN USUAL. The new address is our BRAND NEW million dollar building we just finished TODAY (7/10/20) located at 7650 Highbridge Rd. Manlius, NY 13104. Enter through the back entrance and we will meet in our large conference area. Please bring business cards to pass, this will be a soft opening as we will not have a guest speaker this time around but will be weighing heavily on networking and a Q&A session. Anyone from Syracuse, Central New York, Utica, Rochester or in the general CNY area is more than welcomed to join.

Our meeting will take place Tuesday, July 28th 2020 @ 6:00pm at Hunt Real Estate of Manlius. This is a free meet-up!

Real Estate meet ups are where I network the most, and is how I bought my first deal, how I found my lender and how I found my handy man I use to this day! This is how you get started! If you have 2 Units or 200 units or even none, we would like to meet and hear from you as well!

Bring a notebook, some topics to discuss or just sit back and listen. We look forward to meeting with you!

If you have any questions please reach out to me directly 315-794-1522 or [email protected]

Loading replies...