Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Shiloh Lundahl
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
Investor Meet Up in Mesa Arizona (and Virtually)

Shiloh Lundahl
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Jul 28 2020, 21:03
This event is brought to you by:

12 Replies

• 08/19/20 07:30PM - 09:30PM America/Phoenix
  • Held at Arizona Family Therapy Group. Limited seating (10), 3048 E. Baseline Rd. Ste. 107 Mesa, Arizona 85204
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Last meeting we talked about acquiring a new mobile home park in Superior, Arizona. We also talked about a new property that I purchased with my daughter in East Mesa, Arizona.  We are almost done with the rehab and we should be done with everything by the time of the meetup, but here is a preview of a before and after shot.

This month we will give you an update on the new park and how we are getting it ready to refinance. We will also talk about the numbers on the property with my daughter and what we are currently doing in the market right now.  

Because of the virus, we are still hosting these meetups both in person and virtually.  We are limiting the number of people who attend in person to 8-10.  For those who would like to Join via Zoom, the Zoom Meeting ID is below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8687...

Meeting ID: 868 7044 4870
Passcode: text our assistant Yvette for the password: 602-918-2906

We look forward to connecting again with you.

Shiloh Lundahl

Loading replies...