Akron 3rd Tuesday Meet Up (September 2020)

Akron 3rd Tuesday Meet Up (September 2020)

When:

Where:See description for Zoom information

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes

I think we've all become Zoom experts now, so looking forward to meeting folks virtually! Zoom meeting number is 856 6006 4872, and the password is "BPAkron". There's no agenda for this meeting; we can just start with introductions and see where the conversation takes us over the course of the hour. Looking forward to it!

0Reply
28 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Akron, OH · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    @Kathleen Martini Hi! I'm behind the times and have never tried zoom but I'll give it a shot!

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jill F.:

    @Kathleen Martini Hi! I'm behind the times and have never tried zoom but I'll give it a shot!

    Hi Jill! Awesome, it’ll be great to have you! Let me know if you have problems or need some help figuring it out! 

  • Investor · Tallmadge, OH · Member since 2015 · 258 posts · 275 votes
    6y

    I will plan to attend as well; thanks for setting this up. Looking forward to connecting!

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello all, this will be my first meeting for both BP and Zoom.  I’m really looking forward to connecting with nearby people who are like minded!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.