Military Real Estate Investing Meet Up

Military Real Estate Investing Meet Up

When:

Where:Next to Biga across the street from ParQ night club., 950 6th Ave #212 San Diego, California 92101

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 145 votes

What's up guys! This event is the second Saturday of October this time due to scheduling discrepancies with a lot of attendees. 

I'm a prior Reconnaissance Marine and moved into real estate full time after I got out. I'll be hosting with David Pere who's currently active duty and has built a solid military based investing community that cuts out the B.S. I wanted to bring that online community to in person meet ups and events so here we are!

Come have a couple drinks with other investors in the area. New and Experienced. We have a pretty diverse group in regards to investment strategy. There's always someone who knows something you don't, the key is to connect with them.

**Yes I'm an agent and No I will not be soliciting any services to you. Anyone at the event strictly for soliciting or self promotion will be escorted out. When I first started I fell into a "Guru Trap" as I call them and spent way too much money for information and guidance that I think should be easily accessible to guys and gals just starting out. This is for helping people learn and grow without paying for a "behind the curtain" pitch.

Hope to see you guys there and I'll continue to update as San Diego updates procedure.

3Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 8 votes
6y

Right on, thanks for posting @Donald E Appleberry. I’ll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Right on, thanks for posting @Donald E Appleberry. I’ll be there!

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Stoked, this will be my first bigger pockets meet up! See you there!

  • Realtor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Donald E Appleberry

    What time does the meeting start?

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 145 votes
    6y

    @Erich Brown

    6pm man!

  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Donald E Appleberry where and what is the meetup?

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 145 votes
    6y

    950 6th ave in downtown san diego. Investing meet up where we just talk about different aspects or strategy in current market standings as well as what's been working for people. Less of a presentation and more of a real estate hang out. No sales pitch. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Stoked on this, see you guys there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.