Jeremy Fay
  • Realtor
  • Killeen, TX
Posted Oct 15 2020, 12:43

4 Replies

• 10/30/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • 3921 E Stan Schlueter Loop Killeen, Texas 76542
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We had a great first meeting last month. Thanks for being patient with me while I tried to sort out a better venue. I'd like to build on the success of the last meeting and add just a LITTLE bit of structure to this gathering. Once we get settled I'd like to have a little information exchange where each person gets to introduce themselves and describe their investor experience. The topic of this discussion (by request) is going to be on how to fund your first deal. So I ask that investors that have done a couple of deals be ready to share their thoughts on this matter while introducing yourselves. Thanks again for your patience and I look forward to seeing you all there!

Loading replies...