Cartersville Georgia Amazing Monthly Meetup

7 Replies

• 12/21/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Olive Tree and Vine/Southern Muggs , 26 W Main St. Cartersville, Georgia 30120
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

On Monday December 21, 2020, at 6:00 PM, there will be a Cartersville Monthly Meetup.

We will meet at Olive Tree and Vine in downtown Cartersville. There is a nice coffee/tea shop in back, also wine and beer are available. There will be snacks!

This is an informal, networking meetup for investors, and those interested in investing, in Bartow, Floyd, Cherokee, Polk, Paulding, Cobb, and the NW Georgia area. The meetup is not affiliated with any REIA group or other group. There is no speaker or pitch, just a chance for local investors to come together and meet other investors and talk. All are welcome. If you have any questions about the event please feel free to ask!

Also, stock up on your infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars!

This meeting is open to all and I hope to see you there!

Hey Mitchell! 

My business partner have have been thoroughly interested in investing in the Floyd County region but unfortunately can not make it to the met up on Monday. do you coordinate these meet ups every so often? We are located near Jonesboro, GA (South of Atlanta). I know Rome GA fairly well, but this is not my primary job, so my travel time is limited. Nevertheless, we are interested in making it to a future meet up if you are hosting. If anyone is looking for deals or opportunities slightly south of Atlanta, feel free to send them my way.. I am always happy to share opportunities and recourses with great people. 

Have a Remarkable Day, 

Parker C. 

@Parker Clements

We meet the 3rd Monday of every month. We have a good time and we would love to have you any time.

There are actually more people who focus on Floyd county in the NW Metro REIA which meets the 1st Thursday of the month at 7:00 at the Cartersville Hilton.

I would love to help you out any way I can so let me know what you are focused on and what I can do.

Regards,

Mitch

@Mitchell Johnson

I obv missed this one but would love to join in the future. I live in atlanta but come to rome a lot since my wife’s family still lives there. I have been trying hard to find investment properties in the area and even made multiple offers. It’s just been hard to find the right deal at the right price before someone else scoops it up.

Excited to learn more from this group.

Also, are there any virtual meet ups in case I can’t make it in person?

Riaz, there are no virtual meetups in the area to my knowledge. We would love to have you at our meetup, the next of which will be Monday January 18, at 6:00 PM at Olive Tree and Vine in Cartersville; and let me also make you aware of the worthwhile NW Metro REIA meetings, the first Thursday of each month at 7 PM at the Cartersville Hilton.

I am not familiar with the housing market in Rome, but perhaps we all should be, as there do seem to be promising deals to be had there.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Regards,

Mitch