How to Get Your First Sale in Probate Real Estate

How to Get Your First Sale in Probate Real Estate

When:

Where:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-get-your-first-sale-in-probate-real-estate-tickets-67396261031

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 11 votes

There are lots of programs that promise to help you sell a LOT of homes, but how do you get your 1st sale?

As the baby boomer ages, the number of homes being passed on to heirs continues to increase. Los Angeles is the largest probate court in the United States.

On this phone call, I'll share with you 6 different ways that I have generated a listing or buyer sale that do not cost you any money. I am not selling any service, coaching product, or training program, and I am not recruiting you to a team, although you may find you want to work with me. You don't even have to have a real estate license.

Ideal for wholesalers, bird-doggers, and flippers, learn how to find properties before they come to the market.

This is a conference call. Once you register, you'll get the phone number and code for the call. The meeting is NOT live, but my office is in Beverly Hills and I do hold weekly meetings there for those that I am working with.

I'll walk through in the first 20 minutes to lay out the 6 methods you can use today. At the end, I'll offer you a chance to meet with me in person at the probate court for a live training of what is actually happening in the courtroom. After that, if you want to work with me, I can help you with leads, scripts, and free coaching support.

Just 2 weeks ago, a new wholesaler, Sonny, started working me, and a week later got his first property under contract. It can be you.

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y

    and what's the chance of it being a ZOOM meetup? @Bill Gross 

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    It IS a Zoom call. I just need to have registration for security as I have been Zoom bombed when I provided the Zoom link itself.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Bill Gross

    How do we get connected with you?!

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Al, you can call or text me at 310-210-0008. Email me at [email protected] or set a time to talk here: https://calendly.com/billgross

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.