Cartersville Georgia Amazing Monthly Meetup

Cartersville Georgia Amazing Monthly Meetup

When:

Where:Olive Tree and Vine/Southern Muggs, 26 W Main St Cartersville, Georgia 30120

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes

On Monday January 18, 2021, at 6:00 PM, there will be a Cartersville Monthly Meetup.

We will meet at Olive Tree and Vine in downtown Cartersville. There is a nice coffee/tea shop in back, also wine and beer are available. There will be snacks!

This is an informal, networking meetup for investors, and those interested in investing, in Bartow, Floyd, Cherokee, Polk, Paulding, Cobb, and the NW Georgia area. The meetup is not affiliated with any REIA group or other group. There is no speaker or pitch, just a chance for local investors to come together and meet other investors and talk. All are welcome. If you have any questions about the event please feel free to ask!

Also, stock up on your infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars!

This meeting is open to all and I hope to see you there!

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2020 · 70 posts · 25 votes
5y

Great, see y’all there!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2020 · 70 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    Great, see y’all there!

  • Atlanta · Member since 2019 · 62 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    Awesome! Adding to my calendar. :)

  • Terrell DyerPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hey I saw this last minute, I live in Calhoun and work in the metro area and NW Ga area. I plan on attending if possible! Would love to connect with some local investors 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes
    5y

    @Terrell Dyer We have a great group. I’ll see you there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2020 · 70 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    @Mitchell Johnson hey all unfortunately won’t be able to come out tonight. Closing on my first rental property in a few weeks so I’ll be looking forward to February’s meetup!

  • Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes
    5y

    @Kevin Lanphear Congratulations on the new property! You will tell us about it February 15th.

  • Rental Property Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2020 · 70 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    Hey all, I wasnt able to show up Monday. However I wanted to ask a few questions:

    1 - What is the facebook group link page for this monthly meetup?

    2 - Since we only meet 1x a month, I would love for us to do a zoom call meetup in between the physical monthly meetups. Is that doable?

  • Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes
    5y

    I emailed you the FB group name.  I can't devote the focus to a semi-monthly zoom meetup, but I think it might be very popular if you want to give it a go.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.