Spokane REI Virtual Meet Up

Spokane REI Virtual Meet Up

When:

Where:https://www.meetup.com/spokane-rei-virtual-networking-group/events/276279911/

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 7 votes

A lot of Spokane Investors have been asking for a virtual REI group, so until COVID-19 restrictions allow for in-person REI groups to get going again, I'll be hosting monthly networking events for Spokane investors on zoom.

We'll be announcing the zoom link and guest speaker next week, but we're going to host this meeting on the 4th Thursday of every month. I hope to see any and all of you there on the 25th!

Spokane REI Virtual Networking Group (Meetup.com)

3Reply
49 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Also feel free to DM me if you would like to speak/present at this event. Otherwise, I'd be happy to start us off.

  • Realtor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    Awesome, thanks for putting this together! I would love to attend.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Thanks, Carter! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.