BRRRRS and BEERS AT FOUR SONS BREWERY September 30, Great Crowd!

BRRRRS and BEERS AT FOUR SONS BREWERY September 30, Great Crowd!

When:

Where:Ask the bar tender about the investor meetup. Tent Area. , 18421 Gothard St Suite 100 - TENT IN BACK Huntington Beach, California 92648

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley · Member since 2019 · 98 posts · 73 votes

COME AND NETWORK WITH EXPERIENCED REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND GET INSPIRED TO GROW YOUR PORTFOLIO.

We are investing local and out of state with multiple multifamily properties already under our belt. Growing our network is a fun excuse to get out of the house.

This is a laid back networking event, designed for you to find others in the area who are also interested in real estate investing. We will enjoy some craft beer, interesting conversations and talk about our 90 day goals.

Hope to see you there!

Charles Simon (714)348-3050 

9/30 Four Sons Brewery, Huntington Beach 7-9pm

BTW: I am crushing my 90 day goal!!!

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Handyman · Westminster Orange California, USA · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
5y

so I am just getting into the Idea of real estate investing. Im REALLY sure its what I want to do, since as a Handyman and carpenter all of my skills are geared towards the housing industry. 

would this be a good event for someone like me to go to and pick brains about where exactly to start? Maybe make some connections and network on who I could contact to help with the legal & Tax side of things? Im not looking to find a mentor or anything, just network and find some good people who could give some helpful advise.

we all had to start 0 at some point.. that's where I'm at, but i'm eager to learn!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Handyman · Westminster Orange California, USA · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    so I am just getting into the Idea of real estate investing. Im REALLY sure its what I want to do, since as a Handyman and carpenter all of my skills are geared towards the housing industry. 

    would this be a good event for someone like me to go to and pick brains about where exactly to start? Maybe make some connections and network on who I could contact to help with the legal & Tax side of things? Im not looking to find a mentor or anything, just network and find some good people who could give some helpful advise.

    we all had to start 0 at some point.. that's where I'm at, but i'm eager to learn!

  • Investor · Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley · Member since 2019 · 98 posts · 73 votes
    5y

    @Matthew Brodowski it would be a great event for you to attend. If no one else will talk to you I sure will!

  • Handyman · Westminster Orange California, USA · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Charles Simon Thanks! I really appreciate it! Awesome, I look forward to meeting and talking with you.

  • Investor · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    I'll be there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.