Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Alex Tsun
Votes |
Milwaukee Property flip with Michael Henry

Alex Tsun
Posted Nov 19 2020, 23:30

I have been investing in real estate in the US for over the last 10 years, and am always looking for different partners to work with. Being an out of country is never easy and I always take some time before deciding who to work with. I began investing in Milwaukee a year ago, and came across Michael Henry on Bigger Pockets. After a few meetings and good discussions we decided to keep in touch if any projects arose.

Fast forward to August 2020, I was working with another partner at the time, and the other partner was completely unreliable. I was holding two projects with no progress, and I reached out to Mike to see if he could come in and help me out. After a few conversations, Mike and I came to an agreement to work together. It’s Nov 2020 now and I can happily say Mike was an absolute life saver. I have finally sold both properties and have MIke to thank for that. He was able to come in with his crew to fix up both properties and I will be forever grateful. Mike has a nickname from his other clients as “Mr Fix It” and I can’t think of a more apt nickname. I can not recommend MIchael Henry enough.

Loading replies...