Realtor referral needed - Huntsville

Realtor referral needed - Huntsville

Little Elm, TX · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 47 votes

Good morning BP,

My husband and I are looking for an investor friendly agent to help us locate rental property in the Huntsville, Alabama area.  We'd like at least 3 to 4 options,  is there a realtor you've had great experiences with?

We'd love to hear how they helped you and details of your experience (zip code of property, type of property, purchase price,  current rent,  vacancy experience since you've owned the property, type of tenant).

We look forward to hearing from you!

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Waterbury, VT · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 65 votes
8y

I'll ask around for a good agent there for you!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Waterbury, VT · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 65 votes
    8y

    I'll ask around for a good agent there for you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dothan Alabama · Member since 2017 · 161 posts · 97 votes
    8y

    @Erin Elam, I am interested as well. Please pass along any information that you get. I was just discussing Huntsville yesterday and never thought to ask the question on BP. Also, I have a realtor friend friend here in Baltimore who may be able to research an investor friendly realtor in Huntsville. I hope that we can help each other.

    Darrell

  • Little Elm, TX · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 47 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Martha Nowlan:

    I'll ask around for a good agent there for you!

     Thanks Martha. It was good talking with you! 

  • Little Elm, TX · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 47 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Darrell Bratton:

    @Erin Elam, I am interested as well. Please pass along any information that you get. I was just discussing Huntsville yesterday and never thought to ask the question on BP. Also, I have a realtor friend friend here in Baltimore who may be able to research an investor friendly realtor in Huntsville. I hope that we can help each other.

    Darrell

     Hi Darrell,

    Sure I'll DM you the contact I received!  Thank you. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 110 votes
    8y

    Hi Erin,

    I DM'd you the realtor suggestions I have in the area.  Let me know if you need any other contacts/suggestions here.

    -Tim

  • Rental Property Investor · Dothan Alabama · Member since 2017 · 161 posts · 97 votes
    8y

    @Erin Elam

    Thank you so much. I look forward to following your Huntsville story. Please DM me updates.

    Darrell

  • Real Estate Broker · East TN Loudon/Lenoir City/Tellico Village · Member since 2014 · 363 posts · 222 votes
    8y

    Hello

    @Erin Elam I am an investor and have 2 LTR in Huntsville and 2 LTR in Madison. I used Carolyn Deitrich. She is definitely an investor friendly realtor and owns Deitrich rental management company. She manages my properties as well. http://www.carolyndietrich.com/

    IF you call her tell her Rhonda sent you. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Dothan Alabama · Member since 2017 · 161 posts · 97 votes
    8y

    @Erin Elam

    I was just contacted through a referral by a realtor in Huntsville AL.

    Paige Brown with Keller Williams.

    I hope this helps,

    Darrell

  • Caroline DavisBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2018 · 95 posts · 90 votes
    7y

    If you still need assistance I would be happy to help. I assist many investors in Huntsville and would be happy to provide references. I am a licensed Real Estate Agent/Owner. We also offer Property Management services.

    New South Realtors LLC
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.