Realtor referral needed - Huntsville

9 Replies

Good morning BP,

My husband and I are looking for an investor friendly agent to help us locate rental property in the Huntsville, Alabama area.  We'd like at least 3 to 4 options,  is there a realtor you've had great experiences with?

We'd love to hear how they helped you and details of your experience (zip code of property, type of property, purchase price,  current rent,  vacancy experience since you've owned the property, type of tenant).

We look forward to hearing from you!

@Erin Elam , I am interested as well. Please pass along any information that you get. I was just discussing Huntsville yesterday and never thought to ask the question on BP. Also, I have a realtor friend friend here in Baltimore who may be able to research an investor friendly realtor in Huntsville. I hope that we can help each other.

Darrell

Originally posted by @Darrell Bratton :

@Erin Elam, I am interested as well. Please pass along any information that you get. I was just discussing Huntsville yesterday and never thought to ask the question on BP. Also, I have a realtor friend friend here in Baltimore who may be able to research an investor friendly realtor in Huntsville. I hope that we can help each other.

Darrell

Hi Darrell,

Sure I'll DM you the contact I received!  Thank you. 

Hello

@Erin Elam I am an investor and have 2 LTR in Huntsville and 2 LTR in Madison. I used Carolyn Deitrich. She is definitely an investor friendly realtor and owns Deitrich rental management company. She manages my properties as well. http://www.carolyndietrich.com/

IF you call her tell her Rhonda sent you. 

If you still need assistance I would be happy to help. I assist many investors in Huntsville and would be happy to provide references. I am a licensed Real Estate Agent/Owner. We also offer Property Management services.