Housing Market - Shelby County, Alabama

Housing Market - Shelby County, Alabama

Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 10 votes

I'm an out of state investor, and hoping someone can tell me how the market is doing in Calera. I have a vacant rental I'm looking to sell, and I've been watching similar houses go pending quickly, then just as many go back on the market. It's a single family home in a swim and tennis community. It seems it would sell quickly, but it also appears that buyers are getting scared off right now. I live near the hottest housing market in the country, so back on market is pretty much unheard of. 

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Tiffany Johnson  Were you able to sell the property? 

  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Richard Palmer Possibly; it went contingent after four days on the market. I'm also not seeing as many back on market properties. Looks like business is back to normal there? I hope so. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.