Looking for small banks in Gulf Shores, AL

Looking for small banks in Gulf Shores, AL

Dustin TurnerBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Little Rock and Hot Springs Arkansas · Member since 2020 · 55 posts · 62 votes

I'm looking for small, local bank(s) in the Gulf Shores / Orange Beach area to build a relationship with. We have two VRs in the area and I'm ready to scale. Used bigger banks on those first two deals, and now I'm looking for a more nimble bank local bank/credit union that will allow cross-collateralization on future deals. 

Whatcha got? 

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Dustin Turner for commercial loans i use The First Bank in Gulf Shores. Luke Roberson is really knowledgeable. Good luck.

  • Investor · Prospect, KY · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 34 votes
    3y

    @Dustin Turner. Dustin- Just checking in to see if you found a good local bank lender in Gulf Shores.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.