Investor clubs in Fairbanks?

8 Replies

Greetings to all. I live in the Fairbanks, AK area and was wondering if there were any local real estate investors clubs here? Would love to meet some local investors and people in the real estate industry.

Hey Robert,

There is not currently a club in Fairbanks. There is one in Anchorage twice a month called the Real Estate Exchange (REX). Well worth the trip. I try to make it to one every month. I would really like to get one started here in Fairbanks.

Originally posted by @Nick Williams :

Hey Robert,

There is not currently a club in Fairbanks. There is one in Anchorage twice a month called the Real Estate Exchange (REX). Well worth the trip. I try to make it to one every month. I would really like to get one started here in Fairbanks.

Why don't the 3 of us meet up for some drinks/coffee and do an informal one? PM me if interested! :)

Can someone provide more information about the REX meeting in Anchorage? Also, let's start one in Fairbanks. There are more than enough people interested. I will take the lead if no one else does, but just letting you know that I am a newbie to the field.

This post has been removed.

Fellow Investors,

There is a newer real estate Investment club In Fairbanks AK. Check it out on Meetup! The name is 907 Real Estate Investment Club.

https://www.meetup.com/907-REI-Club-Real-Estate-Investment/

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here