MHP Investor · Green Valley, AZ · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 26 votes
would anyone be interested in this? I know they have the AZREIA Tucson meet monthly on tuesdays, maybe something 2 weeks after that so we aren't stomping on the date?
MHP Investor · Green Valley, AZ · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 26 votes
10y
Yes thats why I posted into the local forum, it seems phoenix is popping and the AZREIA has a presence on the meetup website with a local once a month but other than that southern arizona has no networking events.
Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
10y
Hey Kevin, There are investor meet ups in Tucson. TREI meets July 5th at Denny's, River and Oracle, I go at 5pm and have dinner. AZREIA will meet the following Tuesday at the Tucson Board of Realtors building. There was another group that met informal on Fridays but I think that group is getting absorbed by the TREI group. Hope to see you Tuesday at Denny's