Investor Friendly Title Company in Tucson AZ

Investor Friendly Title Company in Tucson AZ

Janesville, WI · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 15 votes

Hi everyone! Could someone please give me a recommendation for an investor friendly title company in Tucson? I have a subject to deal & a private money lender that I will need a promissory note for on title.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 14 votes
8y

I'm working with "Title Security" they understand me, and I'm working miles and miles away. 

If you like my officer contact information I will be happy to share with you. (on PM) 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oro Valley, AZ · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hey Tina, 

    I've had good experiences with Fidelity National Title.

  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    I'm working with "Title Security" they understand me, and I'm working miles and miles away. 

    If you like my officer contact information I will be happy to share with you. (on PM) 

  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 209 posts · 79 votes
    8y

    @Tina Thompson, I agree with @Tomer Kalimi, it is more the Title officer rather than which title company. The individual's experience is what will help you when you do for example quick closing. Her/his due diligent will always comes handy to catch any issues. So Tomer's experience is valuable to build relationship with right Title officer. 

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tomer Kalimi:

    I'm working with "Title Security" they understand me, and I'm working miles and miles away. 

    If you like my officer contact information I will be happy to share with you. (on PM) 


  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tomer Kalimi:

    I'm working with "Title Security" they understand me, and I'm working miles and miles away. 

    If you like my officer contact information I will be happy to share with you. (on PM) 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.