Sunnyslope Phoenix property managers

Sunnyslope Phoenix property managers

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes

I own 3 small apartments (1 triplex and 2 fourplexes) in the Sunnyslope area of Phoenix, AZ. I am looking for a new property manager who happily works in this area of town.

I would appreciate any referrals.

0Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Multi-family Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I am also looking for a new property manager in Sunnyslope (and Mesa) for fourplex properties...

    If anyone has a recommendation (pro or con) on Phoenix property management companies, I would love to hear it!

    thanks

    bill

  • Realtor · Layton, UT · Member since 2013 · 84 posts · 37 votes
    12y

    Hey there guys! I know of 2 property management companies that might be able to help you out there in Phoenix:

    MBA Real Estate - this is who I have managing a SFR of mine in the West Valley of Phoenix. This property is pretty far out West of Phoenix for them, but they still do a great job for us. They have some quirky fees, so read the fine print (the entire management contract) before you sign up, as is the case with any company though. We have been pleased with them so far (8 months in) with no major drawbacks.

    A fellow BP member, Dick Rosen, has experience with property management in Phoenix area. You could give him a shout out too.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/drosen

  • Multi-family Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Holly- Thanks for the info!

    MBA- I contacted them, and they sent me their package right away. I did notice that they have quite a few fees, but I have not questioned them further yet.

    Dick Rosen- I contacted him, and he also immediately responded with his property management contract and fee schedule. He also took the time to answer several email's worth of questions well after 5pm. Very responsive and fees look reasonable.

    Third property management company did not get back to me today, I guess they go home before 4:00pm :)

    I will continue to try and find a few more companies to evaluate before asking them for other owner references.

    My only concern is that these are lower-rent properties, so I am looking for someone that has experience with dealing with a higher-headache tenant that won't break the bank...

    I appreciate the help, if there are any more property management companies anyone thinks that I should contact, please let me know!

    thanks

    bill

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    I also have a property in Sunnyslope. Did you make a decision on PM and how is it going?

  • Investor · Fallbrook, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I also have a 4plex in Sunnyslope.  I'm looking for an efficient property manager in the area. Are any of the prior respondents or others able to recommend anyone in the specific area?

    Thanks, Russ Best

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.