CPA referral needed for filing taxes

CPA referral needed for filing taxes

Investor · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 12 votes

Hi there, 

I'm looking for a CPA that can assist me with filing taxes. I live in California but own properties in Georgia. So far I've used Turbo Tax but it's time for a pro that specializes in real estate. Please send me any referrals. 

Thanks!

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2022 · 220 posts · 83 votes
    4y

    Hi there! @Kush Khandelwal

    Royal Legal Solutions is a great resource for what you are looking for. They are a one stop shop operating in all 50 states have attorneys and CPAs on staff to assist with entity structuring, business planning, and tax planning.

    Thanks,

    -Megan

  • Metro NY + New Bedford · Member since 2022 · 294 posts · 216 votes
    4y

    Go to California State Society of CPA's website.  They will give you referrals of competent CPA's who are well versed in real estate.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Thanks @megan

    and @bruce d

    I'll look at these. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.