Any Meetups in the San Francisco Bay Area?

11 Replies

Hey BP Community, I just wanted to test the waters see if there are any local meetups or groups you attend. I'm looking to expand my network with investors and commercial and residential agents and brokers.

Hi Marcus

I'm local in Oakland I'm interested in the meet ups. If you don't mind sharing.  I signed up for a few on meetup.com but work schedule is crazy haven't been able to attend.  So check him out also.

Elana

Hello @Marcus Svehlak

@Johnson H. J. M. all host BP- friendly meetups in the Bay Area.  Also I attend SJREI and Thomas Brahglemann's BaybArea Private Money meetup hosted at Harrys Hofbrau in San Jose.  All are on meetup.com.  

Let's chat and grab a coffee or lunch sometime.  I Ana local Rehabber and Commercial Mortgage Broker. 

Originally posted by @Marcus Svehlak :

Hey BP Community, I just wanted to test the waters see if there are any local meetups or groups you attend. I'm looking to expand my network with investors and commercial and residential agents and brokers.

Hi Marcus. My company has monthly meetups in the Bay Area. We specialize in buy and hold investing. And each month, we have a different speaker. They are free to attend. The next one is coming up on July 10th and July 11th. If you are interested, please message me for more details. Thanks!