Any Meetups in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Any Meetups in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Real Estate Lender · Martinez, CA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 6 votes

Hey BP Community, I just wanted to test the waters see if there are any local meetups or groups you attend. I'm looking to expand my network with investors and commercial and residential agents and brokers.

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 115 posts · 76 votes
11y

Hello @Marcus Svehlak

@Johnson H. @J. Martin all host BP- friendly meetups in the Bay Area.  Also I attend SJREI and Thomas Brahglemann's BaybArea Private Money meetup hosted at Harrys Hofbrau in San Jose.  All are on meetup.com.  

Let's chat and grab a coffee or lunch sometime.  I Ana local Rehabber and Commercial Mortgage Broker. 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Marcus Svehlak

    Check out the Search function in the upper right hand corner of the page.  Just type Meetup San Francisco and then filter the results for a shorter time period and you'll get plenty of hits.

  • Anaheim, CA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hey @Marcus Svehlak

    You can also download the app Meetup then narrow it down to your desired location or field of interest. 

  • Real Estate Lender · Martinez, CA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the tips @Noel John Cabrigas and @Linda Weygant

     -- I just signed up for meetup.com; Noel I'll send you a connection request we're not too far away from each other maybe we can network.

  • Investor · Shaker Heights Ohio · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Hi Marcus

    I'm local in Oakland I'm interested in the meet ups. If you don't mind sharing.  I signed up for a few on meetup.com but work schedule is crazy haven't been able to attend.  So check him out also.

    Elana

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 115 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    Hello @Marcus Svehlak

    @Johnson H. @J. Martin all host BP- friendly meetups in the Bay Area.  Also I attend SJREI and Thomas Brahglemann's BaybArea Private Money meetup hosted at Harrys Hofbrau in San Jose.  All are on meetup.com.  

    Let's chat and grab a coffee or lunch sometime.  I Ana local Rehabber and Commercial Mortgage Broker. 

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 115 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    Sorry for the typos.  Big fingers and iPhones are not a great combination.  :-)

  • Specialist · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 877 posts · 398 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Marcus Svehlak:

    Hey BP Community, I just wanted to test the waters see if there are any local meetups or groups you attend. I'm looking to expand my network with investors and commercial and residential agents and brokers.

     Hi Marcus. My company has monthly meetups in the Bay Area. We specialize in buy and hold investing. And each month, we have a different speaker. They are free to attend. The next one is coming up on July 10th and July 11th. If you are interested, please message me for more details. Thanks!

  • Real Estate Lender · Martinez, CA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Peter K.

     That would be great. Do you want to set something up for the end of July? I can jam on down to San Jose for lunch one day.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 115 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    Absolutely.  Would be great to meet up. My schedule is pretty flexible...until it isn't.  Lol. 

    Can you send me a calendar invite?  [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.