Anyone have CA RE Salesperson Practice Exams or Questions?

Anyone have CA RE Salesperson Practice Exams or Questions?

San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi I'm taking my exam soon and was hoping someone was willing to share their question bank or practice exams in .pdf format.

Thanks!

0Reply
30 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Clovis, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Look into Kaplans review class. I took it, and when I took the exam I was familiar with every question that was asked. I was the one of the first in the exam room to finish. 

    The review class was worth every cent I paid.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Mark, did you get any practice exams from Kaplan? I've been studying on my own and would like to take some practice exams to examine my readiness first before buying a "crash" course.

  • Rental Property Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2013 · 69 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Tae Yoon if you're still in need of a practice exam let me know.

  • New to Real Estate · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Benjamin Winokur:

    @Tae Yoon if you're still in need of a practice exam let me know.

     I am in the same situation as I will need to prepare for my state exam next month. Would you please send me the practice exam as well? Thank you very much! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.