CPA/Tax accountant needed in the SF Peninsula

CPA/Tax accountant needed in the SF Peninsula

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone, I just joined BP and am looking for an experienced CPA/Tax accountant that has a good background in RE investing for some consultation. Does anyone have a recommendation around SF or the peninsula area as I am located in SSF? Thanks.

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 306 posts · 205 votes
9y

Hi Dave, 

I have a great CPA in South SF that I use and he helps out with my rental business. I'd be happy to introduce you if you'd like.

Cheers,

Ariel

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 306 posts · 205 votes
    9y

    Hi Dave, 

    I have a great CPA in South SF that I use and he helps out with my rental business. I'd be happy to introduce you if you'd like.

    Cheers,

    Ariel

  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, CA · Member since 2016 · 499 posts · 219 votes
    9y

    @Ariel Smith Can you PM me your CPA info as well. I am looking to get a consultation and understand a few things

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 306 posts · 205 votes
    9y

    @Avi Garg yes if you send me your email I can make you an introduction.

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Ariel,

    That would be greatly appreciated. Please pm me his or her info, thanks.

    Dave

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi there Ariel, If you still recommend that South SF CPA, I'd appreciate it if you can direct message me the name and contact info. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.