How can I get my foot in the door?

How can I get my foot in the door?

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Mike. I am a nineteen-year-old college student majoring in finance. I am interested in a career in real estate, but don't have experience in the field. I would appreciate any advice on how I can approach an investor or agent with no experience. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Try to narrow down which aspect of real estate interests you. Then try to find someone who is doing that and take them out to lunch and pick their brain if they're willing. Even better go work for them for free and learn everything you can. There's only one way to get experience!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank you, sir.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.