California Attorney for LLC and Op Agreement

California Attorney for LLC and Op Agreement

Advertising · Venice, CA · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 14 votes

Hello! I am looking for a CA-based attorney to help with creating an operating agreement and LLC for a STR in Palm Springs. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

0Reply
5 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    I have a referral for you. You are welcome to pm me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    I recommend consulting multiple attorneys, both in and out of state. Some out of state firms are also licensed to practice in CA and/or have attorneys based in CA. See my other post here:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/109/topics/26...

    Disclosure: I did finally end up working with Mark J Kohler's firm and have my first LLC formed in Wyoming with registration in CA pending.

  • Attorney and CPA · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 590 posts · 422 votes
    8y

    @Jessica Chow

    I have names for you in San Diego. Will PM you.

  • Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Jo-Ann Lapin:

    I have a referral for you. You are welcome to pm me.

    Please share with me. I need the same.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.