Looking for Realtor in the Bloomington California Area

Looking for Realtor in the Bloomington California Area

Tarzana, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone. 

First time posting. Hoping  I could get a recommendation for a Realtor that knows the market in Bloomington California.  

I good friend of mine inherited a single family home and is thinking on selling it.  I have been listening to the podcast and thought this could be the best place to find someone. 

I apologize in advanced if this is post is not acceptable. 

I forgot to mention that if they speak spanish it would be preferred,  not a deal breaker, though.  I appreciate in advance your help. 

Regards. 

Alex. 

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Escrow Officer · Temecula, Ca. · Member since 2016 · 418 posts · 152 votes
    8y

    I have someone, I will message you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.