Rent/sq ft commercial space in San Mateo, CA

Rent/sq ft commercial space in San Mateo, CA

Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 29 votes

Hi all. I have a vacant commercial space in a building my family owns in San Mateo on El Camino between 20th and 25th streets. It's an old space and might need some work. But I'm thinking of asking for $3 / sq ft. It used to be a deli/liquor store prior. Does that amount sound reasonable for the area? 

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Good Afternoon Kal, 

    Let me know if I can be of assistance in getting this space leased out for you. I'm a commercial real estate broker that focuses on the Peninsula/Silicon Valley and I have experience working in San Mateo. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Derek

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.