Suggestions on Investor Friendly Brokers in CA, Orange County

Suggestions on Investor Friendly Brokers in CA, Orange County

Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hello All, 

 I am a broker in CA (11 years) living in Laguna Niguel, CA - south Orange County.

Looking for your guidance here- I am focused on investment properties, mostly for myself.  I do this part time and am looking for a brokerage that is appropriate for me.  I have been in TX for the past 5 years and will need some guidance and refreshing. I kept my license active throughout the time. Any guidance on where I should look? I looked at homesmart and reEbroker but am open to other suggestions- even local ones which could provide the support I need. Was with a small firm which went under post 2009 previously. Best, Ajay Punjabi
0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hi Ajay,

    I would recommend a brokerage that focuses on investment properties.

    What did you like and didnt like about Homesmart and reEbroker?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.