SAFE Meet and Greet in San Fernando Valley

SAFE Meet and Greet in San Fernando Valley

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Anyone interested my husband and I are RE Agents in CA and want to link up with investors in CA. We get deals and would love to link up with other investors. We live in San Fernando Valley but get deals all over from Sacramento, Los Angeles down to San Diego. 

2Reply
10 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I am interested in linking up for deals in San Diego.  I am a brand new investor.  I live in Bakersfield but my kids live in San Diego so I am interested in investing in that area.

  • Lender · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2018 · 110 posts · 48 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Donna Chicca:

    I am interested in linking up for deals in San Diego.  I am a brand new investor.  I live in Bakersfield but my kids live in San Diego so I am interested in investing in that area.

    I hear there are some interesting things happening in the Bakersfield area, have you looked at any investment opportunities in your area as well?

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Dan Schweit

    I want to. I would like to connect with realtor here in Bakersfield who is an investor also. I would love some guidance!!!

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Definitely interested Samira. I do flips in So Cal and would be interested in looking at some deals with you. @Samira King

  • Northridge, CA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hi, I am also located in the San Fernando Valley and would like to connect. Pls reach out to me, thanks...

  • Specialist · Granada Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 73 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    Hi Samira. I'm in the Valley also.  When you get something together for investors add me in.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.