Looking for A Good Contractor for Los Alto Hills Area

Looking for A Good Contractor for Los Alto Hills Area

Realtor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 6 votes

Hello.. I am looking for a good contracting company near silicon valley CA. I have a new construction project in the backyard of the existing estate. Please refer me to a good contracting company if you know. Thanks

2Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Win Thu

    I am a licensed contractor in the Bay Area and have done new construction projects in existing back yards, primarily ADU construction. Feel free to drop me a message if you'd like to chat.

    Thanks

    Zab

  • Santa Cruz, CA - California · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    I just finished a remodel. Please message me. I can give you the contractor's name and pictures of my remodel. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.