Cleaner & Handyman Needed in Temecula Wine Country, CA

Cleaner & Handyman Needed in Temecula Wine Country, CA

Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hello fellow BP-ers!, I am building out my team for short term rentals in Temecula Wine Country and would love to get any referrals for dependable cleaners / cleaning companies. I am also a huge proponent of providing consistent income to handymen to keep them on the multiple teams. Therefore, if you have a reliable handyman that can lay tile, flooring, minor plumbing items such as replacing faucets, build furniture to set up a property, please let me know! If you're interested in my market analysis, please let me know!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    5y

    I would call around to maybe some local rancon agents for a solid referral.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.