Real Estate Attorney In OC California

Real Estate Attorney In OC California

Colton AshbyPro Member
Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP,

Does anyone have a recommendation for Real Estate Lawyers that work in OC?  Looking to form a partnership on a house purchase and have never set one up before, so I thought I would turn to the best resource for information in the space... BP...

Thank you!

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    5y

    I have some good referrals for you . You are welcome to pm me .

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 523 posts · 476 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Colton Ashby:

    Hello BP,

    Does anyone have a recommendation for Real Estate Lawyers that work in OC?  Looking to form a partnership on a house purchase and have never set one up before, so I thought I would turn to the best resource for information in the space... BP...

    Thank you!

     Hi Colton, I'm an attorney in Los Angeles, and know a colleague (at another law firm) who is great for this. Not in OC, but certainly helps clients there. Feel free to send me a colleague request or message, and I can share contact information. 

  • Colton AshbyPro Member
    OP
    Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thank you @Shiva Bhaskar and @Jo-Ann Lapin for your response.  I will reach out to both of you.  

    Thank you again.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.