Potential lead - Looking to connect with a Colorado wholesaler

Potential lead - Looking to connect with a Colorado wholesaler

Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2015 · 179 posts · 48 votes

Looking to connect with a wholesaler farming Colorado Springs. I'm working with an owner looking to sell asap. Happy to split the deal. 

From our conversations it seems the place is well cared for. Might be an easy flip. Contact me via email. Expect a JV if we're going to work together.

Thanks, Albert

0Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 15 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Send me the information. I have CASH buyers for Colorado Springs.

    JV works for me.

  • Investor · Colorado Springs , CO · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 22 votes
    10y
    Send me information. I can by it for myself if it works out.
  • Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hi Albert, I buy in Colorado Springs. Will
  • Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2015 · 179 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    Thanks everyone for the responses. You've all been great.

    I'm now working with a local Colorado wholesaler. I'll update this thread if things change. 

  • Wholesaler · Aurora, CO · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    Hello hope all is well! Are you currently still investing in Colorado Springs area?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.