User Stats

Votes
Brock Fica
Votes |
Colorado Springs Market Investing

Brock Fica
Posted Oct 21 2021, 16:03

Hello,

I have been jumping around in the Colorado Springs real estate market, looking at both single-family and multi-family homes to begin my real estate career. However, since I am not married, the military does not pay me enough money to buy any homes in the area. The only places I can afford are townhomes, condos, and apartments. None of these options are what I initially had in mind to begin investing in real estate. However, I am not wholly imposed on investing in any of these types of properties. Ideally, I would like to buy a home. Unfortunately, the only options I can think of to bring more income to the table are finding a potential co-borrower or finding a second job, a "side hustle," or a job I can work on the weekends. What other options are there to increase the amount of approval money on the VA loan? Would considering purchasing in a cheaper market be a good idea? I always hear people saying, "I wish I would have started investing in real estate earlier," so I am trying to find the path of investment that provides the least resistance. Not necessarily to make money quick, I feel it is crucial for me to at least get my foot in the door of real estate investing.

Thank you,

Brock Fica

Loading replies...