Connecticut CT Real Estate Agent Investor Friendly Recommendation

8 Replies

Hello everyone,

Can anyone give me a recommendation for an agent who is knowledgable about multi-family real estate as an investment? I would like to buy my first property as owner occupied, then start to invest in additional properties. I am most interested in agents who are familiar with Hartford, Litchfield and New Haven counties. 

I also looked on Real Trends but did not find too many leads here locally.

Thanks!

Welcome to BP @Joseph Ambrose  

Always great to see others from CT here on the forums. 

I am an agent and operate in New Haven, Hartford, and Litchfield counties. Feel free to reach out anytime with questions about the local market or investing in general. 

Overall, I have had clients who have had very good success starting out their investing careers with an owner occupied multi family purchase. It makes sense on a lot of levels and really sets you up well for future investing. 

Originally posted by @Joseph Ambrose :

Hello everyone,

Can anyone give me a recommendation for an agent who is knowledgable about multi-family real estate as an investment? I would like to buy my first property as owner occupied, then start to invest in additional properties. I am most interested in agents who are familiar with Hartford, Litchfield and New Haven counties. 

I also looked on Real Trends but did not find too many leads here locally.

Thanks!

Welcome to BP man! 

I am an agent that focuses on MFRs and investment properties, both for in state and out of state clients. I tend to focus on Hartford county the most, so if you have a question specific to North Central Connecticut, feel free to give a shout. 

-Filipe

Thank you Michael and Filipe. I am adding both of your names to my contact list. I am a serious buyer and have owned three homes in the past and am looking forward to starting my portfolio!

Another guy from the NW corner of CT. I can't comment on @Michael Noto as I have never worked with him before but have seen him post here before. 

Filipe is a guy who I met at the central CT real estate meetup a few years back. Great guy and works his butt off. 

As a side not if you need a hand or want to meet up for a coffee to chat let me know, always good to have another guy out in my neck of the woods. 

I have a realtor based out of Roxbury who has helped me in New Milford a lot. She is great but I don't think she is on BP. Let me know if you are still looking for someone and I'll give you her contact info. 

@James Mccard I am planning on going to a Meetup next Wednesday in our area through BP.  You going?

Originally posted by @Jason Dale :

I have a realtor based out of Roxbury who has helped me in New Milford a lot. She is great but I don't think she is on BP. Let me know if you are still looking for someone and I'll give you her contact info. 

Thanks Jason. If she is knowledgeable about 2-4 unit multi family houses I’d be interested in giving her a call.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here