Middlesex County Commercial and Residential Deals

Middlesex County Commercial and Residential Deals

Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 3 votes

Good Morning Everybody!

I am a commercial (mixed-use/residential) and residential real estate investor in the Middlesex County, CT area. I am actively scouting deals up to the 1.3M range. I would consider deals outside the Middlesex County area location dependent. We are very familiar with the CT area.

These deals can be:

Pre-Foreclosure/Rehab Properties

Mixed-Used/Residential Commercial (5+ Unit)

Turnkey Multi-Family

I am looking to expand my agent and wholesaler network in this area and build a working relationship as most of my past deals have been one and done with agents.

Please reach out if it seems like a fit! Heres to a healthy and prosperous 2019!

Chris

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Chris,  

    I may have something in Danbury.   would love to work with someone on iit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.