New to BP, and looking to network with others close by

New to BP, and looking to network with others close by

Realtor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 4 votes

How are you everyone, I am young and new to real estate. I currently run a Taekwondo school in Stratford CT, and soon will have my Real Estate Agent license. I am about to graduate from Stamford UConn with a Finance degree and hope to start investing in rental properties in either Norwalk or Stratford. I look forward to getting to know everyone and would love to chat with anyone who has time! I have been listening to many podcast about real estate, started to somewhat analyze properties nearby but would like the guidance with how to go about analyzing deals. 

1Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Welcome Eric! I got my start about a decade ago by investing and have built a business on the agency side of things. Happy to chat about anything and everything real estate related! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.