Questions regarding New Britain for a first time investor

Questions regarding New Britain for a first time investor

John BudaPro Member
Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Curious if anyone who invests in the area by St Mary's Cemetery could spare a minute to discuss a Multi. What are your thoughts on a Multi where the realtor is refusing disclosures and been on the market for some time? No noticeable disasters on walk through but feels like I should probably run from it. Thanks!

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · CT · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    No idea. I have a duplex a few miles away. No issues with the area.

    Feel free to reach out with any questions John!

  • Member since 2021 · 24 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    I am fairly new to real estate, looking to get into my first multi as well. I've been looking in the New Britain area as well, I would certainly be open to discussing the property (and others)! 

    They are legally liable to disclose information if the structure of the house is compromised. But I would still be careful as even if they are liable, it is not a situation you want to be in.

    Did you walk the house with anyone else? Someone with experience might notice something, which is possibly why it is still on the market.

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    5y

    I would talk to a few guys about NB - I am not sure they are all on here though. I'd contact Eugene Kirouac and Jacek Mikolajczyk both are realtors very familiar with that area. I can't lie and say they will be thrilled to talk to you if you are currently represented by someone else. It may also be worth talking to @Filipe Pereira although I am not quite sure he manages in NB. 

    My market is a little bit outside of yours so I connected you with the 3 most knowledgeable guys I know in that market. Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.