Trusses for SFH in Pompano Beach, Broward County, FL

Trusses for SFH in Pompano Beach, Broward County, FL

Investor · Wilton Manors Broward County, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 19 votes

Hi everyone,

We just got permits for remodeling of a fire-damaged SFH in Pompano Beach, only to discover that truss manufacturers are taking 16-25 weeks to manufacture and deliver trusses.

Does anyone in the South Florida area have a relationship with any truss manufacturers who might have quicker manufacturing+delivery time frames? It would be very very appreciated.

Thanks!

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hello Ben, I'm in need of trusses myself for a SFH I just purchased. I'll be talking with my contractor tomorrow. He has a place that he purchases them from in Saint Lucie County, FL. I'll keep you in the loop once he shares the name of the Lumber Company.

  • Investor · Wilton Manors Broward County, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    @Brandon Davis thank you!!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Ben, I was told Jones Lumber Company - Ft. Pierce, FL by my contractor should have some in stock. I don't have their number but just Google their name and they will pop up. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. 

  • Investor · Wilton Manors Broward County, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 19 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Brandon Davis:

    Ben, I was told Jones Lumber Company - Ft. Pierce, FL by my contractor should have some in stock. I don't have their number but just Google their name and they will pop up. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. 

    Hey Brandon, I called them and it seems they only provide wood, they don't manufacture trusses. Thank you for the recommendation in any case.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.