Trusses for SFH in Pompano Beach, Broward County, FL

4 Replies

Hi everyone,

We just got permits for remodeling of a fire-damaged SFH in Pompano Beach, only to discover that truss manufacturers are taking 16-25 weeks to manufacture and deliver trusses.

Does anyone in the South Florida area have a relationship with any truss manufacturers who might have quicker manufacturing+delivery time frames? It would be very very appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello Ben, I'm in need of trusses myself for a SFH I just purchased. I'll be talking with my contractor tomorrow. He has a place that he purchases them from in Saint Lucie County, FL. I'll keep you in the loop once he shares the name of the Lumber Company.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
Hard Money Lending Directory
Find Hard Money Lenders in Florida!
BiggerPockets Lending Directory
Find Lenders Now!

Ben, I was told Jones Lumber Company - Ft. Pierce, FL by my contractor should have some in stock. I don't have their number but just Google their name and they will pop up. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. 

Originally posted by @Brandon Davis :

Ben, I was told Jones Lumber Company - Ft. Pierce, FL by my contractor should have some in stock. I don't have their number but just Google their name and they will pop up. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. 

Hey Brandon, I called them and it seems they only provide wood, they don't manufacture trusses. Thank you for the recommendation in any case.