South Florida, Miami, North Miami, Property Inspector

South Florida, Miami, North Miami, Property Inspector

Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 5 votes

Hi Everyone - 

I am looking to buy a multifamily property in North Miami, Florida. I want to put in an offer with a 7-day Inspection contingency. 

Can anybody recommend a good property inspector in the area? How much should this service cost? It is a small, 4 unit multi-family. About 2,800 sq ft total size. 

Thank you,

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Miami Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
11y

Hey @Bernard Pierson

 My dad is a home inspector based out of miami. Not that Im biased... but he's pretty good and he teaches home inspection as well. 

http://www.nachi.org/verify.php?nachiid=NACHI11041...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mario-D-Tarasiuk-LL...

You're welcome to give him a try!

Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lynn, MA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    hello are you a wholesaler in Miami FL?

  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 82 votes
    11y

    I have a great inspector that is extremely reliable and thorough with his inspection reports that does all prospective and acquired properties in Miami. Let me know if you need his contact information!

  • Miami Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hey @Bernard Pierson

     My dad is a home inspector based out of miami. Not that Im biased... but he's pretty good and he teaches home inspection as well. 

    http://www.nachi.org/verify.php?nachiid=NACHI11041...

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mario-D-Tarasiuk-LL...

    You're welcome to give him a try!

    Good luck!

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    David O. Can you please share number of inspector with me ?? Pls share soon .. Thanks in advance
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Bernard Pierson

    Hi Bernard, did you end up doing this deal?

    I'm looking to auction for a 16plex down in south Miami. Looking for some local advice from Miami investors. I'm from Virginia. I would also like to connect.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Nick Tran

    Hi Nick, i think i put it under contract but it fell through. I did do a few other deals and happy to connect. Thanks

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
    5y

    e-mail me & happy to send you a whole list of good inspectors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.