Looking For Attorney, CPA, Insurance Agent in Brevard County

Looking For Attorney, CPA, Insurance Agent in Brevard County

Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 13 votes

Hello everyone,

I am currently on the hunt for some recommendations of some local professionals. I would like to know if anyone knows of a good attorney, CPA, or insurance agency in the Brevard County, FL area. I'm doing some research but would like to get some recommendations if anyone has any. Also if anyone has dealt with a good company that does 1031 exchange, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 182 posts · 80 votes
    11y

    @Kym M. is a CPA in Satellite Beach.  She is very knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with.  She knows a ton about Real Estate taxes.  Good luck!

  • Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    thanks Wendy! Do you know of a good real estate lawyer in town? 

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    He is in Orlando, but I can suggest http://www.waughpa.com/

  • Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Michael Zagorsky:

    He is in Orlando, but I can suggest http://www.waughpa.com/

     Thanks Michael. Do you know what aspectacular of real estate he specializes in? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.