Modular Homes in SWFL / Bonita Springs/ Estero?

Modular Homes in SWFL / Bonita Springs/ Estero?

Investor · IN · Member since 2012 · 263 posts · 168 votes

Anyone have experience in purchasing/installing a modular home in SWFL (Estero, Bonita) specifically in Lee County? I have a parcel of land that I'm considering having a modular placed there for seasonal rentals. They seem to be cheaper than stick-built homes.  Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    no affiliation with them, but I know "LeeCorp Homes" has been around for a few decades down there and would be a great place to ask your informational questions too.  I think the first question to them would be just giving them your parcel addresses and finding out what type of restrictions if any there are for those areas with Modular homes. 

  • Investor · IN · Member since 2012 · 263 posts · 168 votes
    9y

    @Dane Peterson- Hey Dane- Thanks for the info. I'll reach out to them and see what they have to say. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.