Jeremy Kentrel
  • Lake Worth, FL
Votes |
Newly Lic. RE Agent-Investor Looking for a Broker in PBC

Jeremy Kentrel
  • Lake Worth, FL
Posted Feb 21 2017, 20:10

Hey Ladies and Gents, 

I went the route of obtaining my real estate license and I'm looking for help as far as what broker to register my license.  I've read several posts with very general advice.  Nothing really concrete as to what brokerage to join.  Mostly advice on what to ask brokers when interviewing.  

I'm seeking advice from fellow investor-agents whom are also licensed, hopefully in the South FL area who are currently working as investor-agents, or who have previously worked as investor-agents. 

What brokers, brokerage offices, franchise or not, are investor friendly? What are they charging (fees, commission splits, misc)? What is a must have and a nice-to-have ?Do they provide any type of mentorship or training? What are some problems you've dealt with and is there anything that should be completely avoided? 

I'm pretty green but, I have confidence I'll be able to learn fast.  Although I like the potential of being a sales associate

I've got goals of doing flips and rentals of about 10 deals this year and increase them as time progresses.  I'm currently ready to sell my home now and plan on using the equity to help get started in the business.  

Any help, recommendations, or referrals are greatly appreciated. Feel free to private message me, or tag anyone who may be able to provide advice

Thanks Again.  You guys are awesome. 

J.Guy 

Loading replies...