Panama City Fl Real Estate INVESTING

Panama City Fl Real Estate INVESTING

Wholesaler · Panama City, FL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey I'm an investor here in Bay County Fl. I've been really getting after it lately but I'm starting to have a difficult time finding consistent buyers for my deals. Is it me or am I in a weak market?

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Watsersound, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    As with anything it comes down to networking and the money in the deal. We are rehabbers in PCB to Destin, so please add us to your buyers lists.
  • Specialist · Panama City, FL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Marquis please add me as well, I have seen your marketing materials around town. 

  • Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey @Marquis Bell, could you add me to your mailing list as well!

    Thanks ahead of time

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.