Looking for a Real Estate Agent in the Tampa Area

Looking for a Real Estate Agent in the Tampa Area

Residential Real Estate Broker · Lyndhurst, NJ · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP Community

This website is great as I've been learning a lot from the BP community!  I've been interested in the Tampa Florida market and plan on going down for a few days in August to learn more about the areas.  I would love to buy before the end of this year.  Does anyone have any real estate agents they can recommend? Someone who also works with a mortgage broker so I can get information on financing would be great!  This would not be a primary residence.  Although my income is good, I do not have a large down payment for an investment property.  I rent a primary residence in NJ and do not plan on leaving (so house hack would not be possible).  The Florida property would be a long term hold, renting now and possibly moving in a few years.  

Thank you.  I appreciate any help!

0Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melvin ListBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 381 votes
    9y

    @Christine P. I can send you a few if you would like to PM me

    C2 Financial
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    You won't find a better more dedicated agent than

    @Jeff Copeland

    Jeff is handling some stuff for me. He gets it done.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Lyndhurst, NJ · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Melvin List Thank you!  I will PM you for more info.  I appreciate it!

    @John Thedford Thank you for the contact!  I will contact Jeff later this week. 

  • Investor · Brandon, FL · Member since 2017 · 178 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    I would like to apply. I have a team from lenders to handymen. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.