Looking for an Investor Friendly Real Estate Attorney

Looking for an Investor Friendly Real Estate Attorney

Interior Decorator · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Hello

I am on the hunt for investor friendly real estate attorneys. Especially if they are open to working on unconventional methods of real estate transactions. 

Thanks for your help. 

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 543 posts · 168 votes
    8y

    Contact me, as a Florida Mortgage Broker who specializes in "Out of the Box" situations and strategies, I know attorneys all over Florida who you should contact.

    As you know, many of real estate attorneys are oblivious to certain situations and needs, same as many moron Mortgage Brokers.  Just like dealing with realtors over the past 25 yrs, I deal with attorneys as the title attorneys or as my borrower clients. 

    I won't refer you to any attorney that is not right for the you and your situation.  

  • Interior Decorator · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Ok, will do!

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.