Looking to connect with Orlando investors and agents!

Looking to connect with Orlando investors and agents!

Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 47 posts · 37 votes

hey! I am Atlanta based but will be in Orlando June 15th-18th and I am looking to connect with investors and real estate agents while I’m there to talk about digital strategy and the market. Who’s in the area?

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 12 votes
8y
Hey Kelly, I know that the Orlando group that I’m in will be meeting up on Saturday. Would you be interested in meeting up with them?
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    Hey Kelly, I know that the Orlando group that I’m in will be meeting up on Saturday. Would you be interested in meeting up with them?
  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 47 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @Jovan Dinnall yes! Can you send details to my PM? 

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    I’m interested in the Orlando group as well. I want learn how to get started with real estate investing.
  • New to Real Estate · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 11 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jovan Dinnall:

    Hey Kelly, I know that the Orlando group that I’m in will be meeting up on Saturday. Would you be interested in meeting up with them?

    Hi Jovan - I'm also in the area. Can you give me more information about the Orlando group? Thx! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.