Insurance broker referral in South Florida?

Insurance broker referral in South Florida?

Investor · Broward County, FL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 938 votes

Do you have some good insurance brokers to recommend who cover Broward County?

So far I have been unlucky with the few prior brokers I worked with.

Either they have no clue how to deal with rentals and LLC or they never follow up on requests and I have to chase them down for weeks before getting any return call.

I am looking for a broker who could take care of all my insurance needs for my home, LLCs with rentals, condos, commercial and personal liability, etc...

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pompano Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 93 posts · 59 votes
    8y

    Hey @Mike S., happy to help. We handle everything you just mentioned and have been for over a decade. Have many clients with SFR and Multi family portfolios. I am also personally closing on a duplex next week. I'll PM you my contact info if you'd like to speak further.

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @David Collier Jr Please PM me your contacts as well so that I can keep on file.

  • Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
    8y

    @Mike S. I use Mike Potter with State Farm.  He is in boca and has been pretty good for me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.