How do you file your deeds?

How do you file your deeds?

Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 13 votes

Hi Everyone, how does everyone file their deeds in miami dade county specifically? Mailing it in? In person? I saw they have some options online to efile but the companies only seem to work with companies that file often.

Thank you

1Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Onalaska, WI · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Simplifile is a GREAT service we use for recording our land deals.  I checked, and it is available in Dade County.

    www.simplifile.com

  • Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 13 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Scott Bossman:

    Simplifile is a GREAT service we use for recording our land deals.  I checked, and it is available in Dade County.

    www.simplifile.com

     Thank you so much. I actually looked into them. But they want you to be a company that files often from what they explained.. Are you set up with them as a business?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.