Investor-Friendly RE Agent/Property Manager in Brevard County?

Investor-Friendly RE Agent/Property Manager in Brevard County?

Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 25 votes

Hello BP, I am planning on building up some good REI contacts in the Brevard County area of Florida (Especially in Melbourne/Palm Bay) and was hoping I could get some recommendations for real estate agents, property managers, and contractors. Also if you know of any meetups in the area, I am interested in attending networking events!

1Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hi Taylor. I can highly recommend Rachel DeCamp of ReMax / Solutions Property Management in Merritt Island. She's managed my rentals for several years and runs a very tight ship. Her management footprint is all over Brevard, and I trust her with my properties all over the county. Best of luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Christian B. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.